Chambers of Commerce from around the world, for the first time in Geneva in 2023
The beautiful Swiss city of Geneva will host the 13th World Chamber Congress, which will take place from Wednesday 21 June 2023 at 09:00 to Friday 23 June 2023 at 18:00.
The World Federation of Chambers of Commerce, an affiliate of the International Chamber of Commerce, brings together more than 12,000 chambers of commerce around the world. Every two years, the congress of this organisation brings together more than 3000 delegates from about 100 countries around the world.
The World Chambers Federation has chosen to award the organisation of the 2023 edition to Geneva, after the 2019 edition in Rio de Janeiro and the 2021 edition in Dubai.
The World Chambers Congress brings together economic actors, business leaders and policy makers from around the world to stimulate change through dialogue and cooperation.
Co-organised by the Geneva Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services (CCIG), the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and the World Chambers Federation (WCF), the 13th World Chambers Congress is a unique 3-day forum uniting the global network of chambers and their respective business communities under the central theme of: “Achieving peace and prosperity through multilateralism” .
The congress will focus on the role of business and chambers as stakeholders of multilateralism for a more sustainable and prosperous future.
Join us in Geneva, the commercial and diplomatic heart of Europe, to shape the next economic era in the service of peace and prosperity.
Speakers who have already confirmed their participation are
- Søren Toft, CEO, Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC)
- Christoph Mäder, President, economiesuisse
- Mathias Cormann, Secretary General, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Géraldine Matchett, Co-CEO and CFO, Royal DSM
- Nicola Tamari, CEO, Sucafina
- Abdallah Chatila, President, m3 GROUP
- Stéphane Duguin, CEO, CyberPeace Institute
- Pamela Coke-Hamilton, Director General, International Trade Centre (ITC)
- Tatiana Valovaya, Director General, United Nations in Geneva (UN)
- Rebeca Grynspa, Secretary-General, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- John Denton, Secretary General, International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- Nicolas Uribe, President, World Chamber Federation (WCF)
See the CCIG press release of 15 March 2023 (in French) https://www.ccig.ch/blog/2023/03/Le-Congres-mondial-des-chambres-de-commerce-se-tiendra-a-Geneve-sous-le-signe-du-multilateralisme
Location and date of the event: from Wednesday 21 June to Friday 23 June 2023
Palexpo, Rte François-Peyrot 30, Le Grand-Saconnex