Welcome to CASCI
The vital trade link for doing business between Switzerland and
the Arab World.
The Arab-Swiss Chamber of Commerce
and Industry (CASCI) was created in 1974. According to the Statutes, the Chamber
is a non-profit organisation, established to promote the economic and cultural relations between Switzerland and the Arab Countries members of the League of Arab States:
Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros Islands, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
The Chamber's objectives
The objectives of the Chamber are to promote and expand relations between Switzerland and the Arab Countries, members of the League of Arab States, and particularly:
• To co-ordinate, develop and facilitate the commercial, industrial, and financial relations between Switzerland and the Arab Countries, in both ways, by making known on a reciprocal basis their economic potentialities;
• To improve and extend opportunities for industrial and technical co-operation between Switzerland and the Arab Countries, in close collaboration with private or public organizations with similar objectives;
• To encourage the transfer of technology, professional training and the creation of joint ventures in industry and agriculture;
• To provide information and advice, at the request of the members;
• To offer on request its good offices in case of dispute;
• To supply information, with the help of competent authorities, about touristic, cultural, scientific and artistic potentialities in Switzerland and the Arab Countries;
• To endorse visas on commercial and other documents.