The Saudi International Halal Expo 2022
which is the first of its kind to take place in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it will serve as an outstanding platform to present the latest trends of the global Halal market and to highlight the challenges this industry face which may vary in complying with Halal regulations & standardization and to offer a great opportunity to focus on the latest innovations, research, and development within the Halal industry.
1st Arabia Tradeshows & Conferences set the Expo date to take place from 7 – 9 November 2022 at the Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center – RICEC.
The organizers aim to secure and connect 200 local & international companies in this three-day event, welcoming over 10,000 visitors from nearly 35 countries worldwide. The Exhibition aims to spread and expand the awareness about the industry among the visitors by attracting major international bodies to share their knowledge and to present their researches and innovations.
The Saudi International Halal Expo 2022
will be an outstanding platform to position all brands among the latest and most cutting-edge halal products and services that are shaping the global halal industry. With the large investments in halal products across the world reaching a milestone of over $7 trillion in 2019.
The Saudi International Halal Expo 2022 will highlight the challenges facing the halal industry, including halal regulations and standardization and how to comply with them.
In addition, it is an excellent opportunity to focus on the latest innovations, research and development in the halal industry.
The objective of the Saudi International Halal Expo 2022 is to raise awareness of the industry by attracting leading international organizations. This major event will aim to attract professionals from all over the world, both Muslim and non-Muslim, for great business opportunities.
The Saudi International Halal Expo 2022 promotes a healthy, ethical and fair life in all aspects, including family, society and business interactions and transactions, where everyone can be attracted by these values that transcend religion.
The Saudi International Halal Expo 2022 organizing committee is pleased to invite you as a partner/supporter of the event in a way that will benefit both parties.
The agreement includes benefits such as:
- Meeting with decision makers in the halal industry at the Saudi International Halal Expo.
- The opportunity to attend and learn more about the rules and regulations of the Saudi Halal Center, and how they work.
- The opportunity to participate in the workshops and accompanied summit.
- A 20% discount for any participation from you.
- The opportunity to have your logo featured on their social media platforms and in their exhibition catalog.
You will be able to receive the benefits as we support them by advertising on our social media platforms.
Please note, your partnership is important to them and is of great value to the Saudi International Halal Expo 2022 or the following ones.
To know more about the full range of benefits offered, they are available to make you an offer as a partner for the second edition of Saudi International Halal Expo to be held from 19 to 21 November 2023 and get more benefits by registering today.
Why Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is a major potential market for halal food, where the Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA) has announced plans to launch what is intended to be the world’s largest center for halal food and products.
The center is part of the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 reform program, which aims to take advantage of its geographical position between continents and its role as the cradle of Islam.
Saudi Arabia’s population is predominantly Muslim and as the population grows, so will the demand for halal-certified products. Saudi Arabia is dominated by Halal products and services in all sectors, including finance, tourism, logistics, healthcare, etc.
Why Visit the Saudi International Halal Expo
- Meet traditional Halal producers, manufacturers, suppliers, retailers and importers
from all over the world and take a look at the high-quality products available in the market.
- Attend lectures on Halal Business and certifications.
- Get an overview of all the specialized products and services already on the market.
- Discover the latest trends and new features, both in Saudi Arabia and abroad. Arrange meetings with current and potential suppliers.
- Boost your know-how about Halal services and products.
- Secure distribution agreements for products and services.
- Obtain the information required in order to evaluate the possibilities of future
participation as an exhibitor.
For more details and on information on how to participate in the Saudi International Halal Expo, visit www.saudihalalexpo.com
For further details on the eHalal Blockchain Network visit the website of eHalal.io.
Email : email@example.com Tél : +966 9200 200 25