From Tuesday June 28, 2022 at 08:00 to Wednesday June 29, 2022 at 14:00
Hotel Président Wilson, Quai Wilson 47, Geneva
The Federation of GCC Chambers (FGCCC) in collaboration with the Geneva Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services will convene the 1st Switzerland – GCC Economic Forum & Expo under the theme «Opportunity – Business -Investment» on the 28th and 29th of June 2022 at the Hotel President Wilson in Geneva, Switzerland.
The Forum is supported by the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf (GCC-SG), the Arab-Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CASCI), and the Gulf Organization for Industrial Consulting (GOIC).
The economic diversification in the Arab States of the Gulf will provide new opportunities for Swiss businesses that produce specialized technical solutions in various sectors such as sustainable farming, water stewardship, healthcare, etc.
A long-term relationship has been formed between Switzerland and GCC countries and cooperation is string in the fields of education, artificial intelligence, high technology, solar technologies. This Forum aims at strengthening existing synergies and building new ones.
The objectives of the Forum are:
- To discuss and evaluate regional and global economic developments
- To find ways and means to utilize the vast resources in both Switzerland and Arab States of the Gulf (GCC)
- To diagnose the potential areas for development in Switzerland and GCC Countries
- To explore the potential trade and investment areas open to Switzerland to the GCC business community
- To enhance economic and commercial relations.
Participation is free but registration is mandatory. (REGISTRATION here)